Friday, February 18, 2011

some things to share...

Random photo my lovely boyfriend took of me that makes me feel like a movie star.
Yeah, that's right, this is me saying 'look how good I look.'
What? It's okay to feel good about how you look.
Sneak peek of a photo shoot yet to be published about Dream Kings Clothing - - such a fun shoot. I can't wait for you to see it, but we've gotta finish the project before it can be published.
And a sneak peek of another project, one that might not be published for a while .
Annnnd, I'll leave you with two quotes that found me this week...

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
- Coco Chanel

and maybe my new favorite one,

"On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters of principle, stand like a rock."
- Thomas Jefferson.

No comments:

Post a Comment